Frugel-Horn Mk3

Hello everybody, my father and I are making some frugal horns and will be ready to assemble them this weekend. I'd like some recommendations on stuffing material and how much to use for fostex ff125wk drivers. Sorry for the basic question, I'm very new to this and the issue of stuffing is kind of confusing to me. Also I apologize if this has been asked before, I couldn't find any info on these particular drivers.

Thanks,
Christiaan

When using solid woods are you managing to find the width for, say, a side panel from one piece of timber or several glued together.
I can access hard woods here I would like to use which are tongue and grooved, would glueing these together compromise sound? and would it be a better material than good ply ?? Thanks

Not IME, though I did bond heavy duty commercial corrugated cardboard 'backing plates' to make sure they stayed locked in place. The only difference I noticed was that they were much heavier since the used flooring was ~7/8" [22.2 mm] thick. Some folks at the time used plain cardboard with diagonal bracing like some cheap furniture manufacturers did with thin 'butcher block' coffee, end, tables, etc..

GM