Are there any BLH designs for the Fostex FF225K's?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, are there any known back loaded horn designs for the Fostex FF225K wide range driver? From what I've read it sounds like a good choice when paired with a tweeter. I like a few of the descriptions I've seen about it being more relaxed and smooth compared to some drivers.

Are there any of the Spawn family that would play nice with the FF225K?

TIA :)

Rick

........the good thing is, I really don't listen to tunes at any real volume anyway. Plus I have 1 & 2 watt amps if the SSE is too much.

I really need to get a decent pre some day. :rolleyes:

Scott, I think for the Sach's I'm going to go with cherry veneer over birch ply. They should look pretty sharp. Anything to help with the WAF. :D

Thanks again.

Rick

I think this driver combo will be pretty GREAT! I've thought about building a BIB using the same components. I have the 165k in BIBs and can only imagine the beautiful sound their big brothers will produce. Enjoy the project and keep us posted. I bet you get amazing results!

Godzilla

Will do Jeff, tho it'll be a little while till I start them. I had decided about a year ago to build another pair of speaks and the decision process has been painful. :D

Rick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.