Dayton 5" Full Range

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I wonder about these too sometimes. Maybe they don't go low enough and they do have what appears to be a ragged response. Several TB's are cheaper and seem to measure better and spec lower in the bass. For me it's one of those 'close but no cigar' drivers tho i may find myself buying a pair one day just to hear what they are about. The people who have used them all seemed to like them very much if i recall correctly. I hope they chime in and offer their subjective listening impressions.

Godzilla

I wonder about these too sometimes. Maybe they don't go low enough and they do have what appears to be a ragged response. Several TB's are cheaper and seem to measure better and spec lower in the bass. For me it's one of those 'close but no cigar' drivers tho i may find myself buying a pair one day just to hear what they are about. The people who have used them all seemed to like them very much if i recall correctly. I hope they chime in and offer their subjective listening impressions.

Godzilla

Excuse my ignorance, but what are these "TB's" that your referring to? Could you show me a link please?

Thanks,
Nicholas G.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.