Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Solen EL70/FS125S in the UK
Solen EL70/FS125S in the UK
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2010, 04:15 PM   #1
sippy is offline sippy  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Default Solen EL70/FS125S in the UK

Hi there, first post so here goes..........
After years of listening to 2 and 3 way speakers powered by class A & B I've come to relised that for 70% of my listening things are great untill it comes to the other 30% of my music collection - simple vocal ect and full range/diy seems to be the answer.
I've nearly got all the parts to build some Zens and quite a few desighns for enclosures but some of the drive units spec'ed are unusual in the UK .
Is there a company importing the Solen EL70/FS125S into the UK (?) as the Planet10 Lake District series look as intersting as the other considered desighns (Spawn, Ron and Dalek horns).
Thanks in advance for any imput given.
  Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2010, 04:29 PM   #2
planet10 is offline planet10  Canada
diyAudio Moderator
planet10's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Victoria, BC, NA, Sol III
Solen EL70/FS125S in the UK
Soeln is just a distributor for the Creative Sound EL70 & FR125SR.

Mad About Sound sells the FR125, you'll need to go further afield to get EL70. Spectrum in Germany is the most mentioned, but there is also a distrib in Finland.

community sites t-linespeakers.org, frugal-horn.com, frugal-phile.com ........ commercial site planet10-HiFi
p10-hifi forum here at diyA
  Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 10:28 AM   #3
Henkjan is offline Henkjan  Netherlands
diyAudio Member
Henkjan's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Berkel en Rodenrijs
al the European distributors are listed on the CSS website. postage costs have gone down in recent years, so ordering from "the mainland" is not as bad as it used to be
  Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 03:46 PM   #4
sippy is offline sippy  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member
Join Date: Jun 2008
Thanks for the heads up..... It was realy realy late when i started searching, just didnt take in what i was looking at.
  Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 03:51 PM   #5
Scottmoose is offline Scottmoose  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member
Scottmoose's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UK
We've all been known to do that a few times.
"'That'll do", comes the cry of the perfectionist down the ages.' James May -The Reassembler
www.wodendesign.com Community sites www.frugal-horn.com http://frugal-phile.com/
  Reply With Quote


Solen EL70/FS125S in the UKHide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Introducing The new CSS EL70 CSS/XBL CSS 41 19th April 2010 09:23 PM
Using existing Boxes for my EL70 bobhowell Full Range 7 5th January 2010 08:11 AM
Floorstander with EL70 AlejandroR Full Range 16 20th December 2009 04:22 PM
Thirlmere Bipole using the CSS EL70 italynstylion CSS 1 8th September 2009 07:39 AM

New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 15.79%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2018 diyAudio