Metronome FE208e Sigma

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Last edited:
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Not the 1st time... In any of the designs that have been simmed but not drawn, there exists that the driver won't fit in the box... we've dealt with a couple of those already.

That one is kind of weird with the point, and the 4R in series says to me that this isn't the best box for the 208eS.

When i get a chance i'll have a look at the original notes, and when Professor Moose surfaces from lecture prep i'll have him take another look,

dave

thanks for the swift reply Dave - I chose the 208 because of my tastes, budget and its ability to handle good bass. My wife selected the cabinet (or more accurately rejected all the others;) ).

The fe208es remains my favoured option if at all possible with these cabs, but I would have no problems using a different 8" driver if it handled the bass as well, and would then not need the added complication of installing a tweeter.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.