Can I do a Jordan Jx92S in a .75 cuft cabinet?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry for off-topic, but something just popped up in my mind: Nelson, if I remember correctly, once you mentioned that you were experimenting with a cheap (ok, that's relative, but cheap for what you get) combination, which consisted of fairly good fullranger in a closed box (like Jordan driver) and some cheap (again, relative) subwoofer, and, that you will write a paper about that, the point being that the combination will be WAF friendly and give a bank for the buck. Ok, I admit that Jordan is not a particularly cheap driver, but in the above combination, the sound would be much better that some mass-market offerings...

Am I wrong?

Thanks..

Sorry for off-topic, but something just popped up in my mind: Nelson, if I remember correctly, once you mentioned that you were experimenting with a cheap (ok, that's relative, but cheap for what you get) combination, which consisted of fairly good fullranger in a closed box (like Jordan driver) and some cheap (again, relative) subwoofer...
Thanks..

I'm not Nelson, but you might want to look at:
great speakers for S.E.X..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.