Free enclosures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, I didn't bother to post this in the for sale as I don't think it would apply. I am offering two pairs of speakers (minus drivers) for free to whomever wants to come pick one or the other up. The following is what is up for grabs (pickup only)

1. I have a pair of my SPQR Model 1 series up for grabs. you will need to provide a pair of 8 inch horn suitable drivers (they were designed for the Nirvana super 8 but will work equally well with a number of other drivers. They have wiring and speaker connectors in place.

2. The first pair of Fonkens ever built by someone other than Dave. They work well and have speaker connectors. All you need to provide is a pair of FE127 drivers to get them rolling.

If you are curious about what I am offering then search on my posts and you will see photos and information on what I am offering.

As I said, this is all for free to whoever wants them but I will not ship them nor deliver them. I just need more space for the newer designs I have made so these are the ones to go. Thanks guys!

Tom

The following is what is up for grabs (pickup only)

1. I have a pair of my SPQR Model 1 series up for grabs. you will need to provide a pair of 8 inch horn suitable drivers (they were designed for the Nirvana super 8 but will work equally well with a number of other drivers. They have wiring and speaker connectors in place.

As I said, this is all for free to whoever wants them but I will not ship them nor deliver them.

I've enjoyed Tom's enclosures for more than a few years, but now it is time to pass them along to someone else. If you are interested in a pair of large enclosures, you are more than welcome to claim these as yours. As before, the price is free but no drivers are included and I won't be shipping or delivering these. Reply via private message if you are interested.

Oh, and if you want to see Tom's original thread, here is a link:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/96217-model-1-a.html

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.