Identifying Fostex drivers..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone know these drivers? I'd have the oportunity to buy a pair of these for $100 but I don't know this model, and what they are suitable for or not..

These seem to be Fostex 20X01R. I haven't found any spec or description of them so far.

Thanks folks.

Sylvain

Attachments

• fostex20x01r.jpg
    fostex20x01r.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 352
That picture seems to be the only one on Google. I translated this from German with Google:

Note the last sentence.

"Like so many of my achievements, these two periods has been a long time its existence as a "cabinet product." Full of enthusiasm and up until anden on a test measuring unfortunately never used. The chassis has a ring radiator tweeter as the horn on a small works. Low and tweeter work as a broad bands with a super tweeter, ie coupling occurs above 10 KHz. This phase will be no problems in the sensitive listening. Unfortunately, TSP no longer exists."

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.