Freebi Digital Equilisation for FR speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good morning all,

I'm sure you all know already (I'm a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed ****...) but for those of us who use Squeezecenter based components, I stumbled across the following site:

www.inguzaudio.com

Their plug-in for Squeezecenter provides a multiband equiliser and digital room correction. I've installed it on my dedicated EEE PC B202 with a 1.6GHz processor and it seems to run fine, although a 2.0GHz is spec'd as the minimum.

I wouldn't recommend it's permanent use in a high end chain (digital bits are precious, ask Romy the Cat...) but as a domestic measuring / tweaking tool it's very good, especially considering it's cheaper than a Behringer.

Hope someone finds this useful....

Hi, dpaws-san !

I'm permanently using digital room compensation software on my audio PC from ONKYO (Intel Atom CPU) with 3�h FR speakers and a subwoofer on my desktop.
It's basically a free software called FrieveAudio(only Japanese version), however, only 3,200YEN is necessary to get the room compensation functionality.
Since my main target is high clarity comparable to earphones, digital equalizing is quite useful for room compensation as well as optimum subwoofer integration. I'll never switch it off!

See details on my Blog.
http://lean-audio.blogspot.com/

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.