Tang Band now in Canada by Solen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Geek said:

What exchange... aren't Solen's prices in USD? I found nothing on their site to say what it is :confused:

PE ships to me via USPS. No penalty :D

Cheers!

Solen prices are in Canadian Dollars. At least the last time I ordered

I ordered a pair of RS100 from Solen and it was cheaper than from PE once you included shipping, and both taxes.

The TB prices seem to be all over the place in relation to PE prices.

Geek said:
What exchange... aren't Solen's prices in USD? I found nothing on their site to say what it is :confused:
Clearly you hadn't looked very hard. Click on the "Orders" button, and you will find all the information you desire. ;)

Prices are in CAD$, items are shipped from Canada, and is very cheap.

Solen keeps getting better and better. They are now carrying TangBand drivers, Dayton drivers, and Mark Audio fullrange units.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Geek said:
What exchange... aren't Solen's prices in USD?

No CAD. You are thinking of Parts Conexxion

PE ships to me via USPS. No penalty :D

Last i asked they weren't willing. And with USPS no longer shipping by ground, Air post out of the US is much pricier than Expedited in Canada (and likely not as quick)

I agree that Solen's pricing has to be carefully checked on each item... but one has to factor in everything

dave

Attachments

• solen-currency.gif
    solen-currency.gif
    5 KB · Views: 188
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.