F R Driver Hunting

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for good supplier of FR drive units, and NOT the standard Parts Express , Madisound , Zalytron , MCM or Meniscus

Anyone know of an Electronic Supply that just happens to have good selection of FR units ?

Electronic Supply that just happens to have good selection of FR units ?

I don't quite get that with you Canadians. Quebec is part of Canada, a province right? Then why does every on that I've met from Quebec get so angry when i refer to them as Canadian?

sorry for the off topic.

you can get speakers at american. i dont know what they have for FR but i have found replacement drivers there for my AALs.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Trooper46 said:
I don't quite get that with you Canadians. Quebec is part of Canada, a province right? Then why does every on that I've met from Quebec get so angry when i refer to them as Canadian?

A significant portion of Quebec would like to be their own country. One of the federal political parties is dedicated to separation.

In light of that i call our part of Canada, "The Independent Republoc of Vancouver Island".If we ever spearate i'd like everyeast of Ontario and at least Washington State.

dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.