Fostex FP203

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello!
I have a pair of fostex FP203. Any suggestions on what could be built by them? I've been looking, and I have found a few drawings of boxes that are made for these speakers. Is there anyone here at the forum that has been tested to build something with these speakers? I have paid a small amount of money for the speakers and think it would be fun to try something with them. Since my knowledge is limited, so I would be grateful for some help. Thank you! / Marko.

maal1605 said:
I just wanted to get some more tips on various projects that fit the driver :cool:.

OK. The FP203 originally was sold with a recommendation for the BK201 backloaded horn. Don´t try this. Very bass shy. I still suspect it was designed for small japanese homes where room gain would set in above 100 Hz. Same for the recommended BR enclosures which should be outdated by todays better understanding of cabinet working principles.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.