Foetex Fe206esr update

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone have with comments about this driver and the cabinet you used, since there has been plenty of time for break in and adjustments? Some might remember the problems I had when they were new. Last summer I purchased an First Watt F1 and experimented with the RCR EQ filter that Mr. Pass recommends. I could go on and on about their smoother response, deeper bass, extended HF, but the most important thing that happened is I listen to more music now than ever. The stereo is on everyday, and I enjoy types of music that really did not interest me before. This combination has increased my apprecation of music. And to me, that`s the most important thing a stereo can do! I would love to hear from those that have this driver and what kind of enclosure and electronics work for you. I have not posted on this forum for a while, to busy listening, but I bought a pair of Pioneer B20`s when they were on sale, and will get back in the shop as the summer winds down. Hope all is well with everyone, thanks, NOXO.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.