Today's Finds

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, got your email.

I didn't do a lot of experimenting with them. They came complete with the PR's in the Lancer box. They were 'ok' sounding but a buddy thought he could make use of them in his car. About 6 months later they were returned with dented dust caps. They sat for another while and I noticed the bad surrounds. That's when I got that shock about the price. I can't really help with what might be a good box or alignment. I don't think T/S parameters had been invented yet. :)

Okay, cal, thanks anyway. These have been measured, they are actually very similar in terms of Thiele-Small to the Pioneer B20. The Lancer 33 cabs are a decent alignment, 1.65 ft^3 tuned to about 40, which works okay.

Since I'm working with the pioneers at the moment as well (never too many projects on the boiler) it will be interesting to swap them in and out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.