Fullrangedriver.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
just a thought...

but as many here miss it (and so many more have used the Single driver website), could it be hosted alongside diyaudio.com? As a community service? the cost associated compared to this forum must be minuscule...

or perhaps we (the diyaudio.com community) could help out if resources are the answer. I'm not rich, but am sure I could muster something to help out or try to scare up some support from Hemp acoustics, and Grant Fidelity... Solen...whoever could benefit financially from it being continued.

The Horn Shop, Omega, etc, as well? A great resource and a shame to lose if that's the case.

just a thought.

stew

er , that's a ....

custom Walther PPK....one shot less, hammerless action, stealth black.

not a Sig Sauer but a cool little (fictional) gun anyway. I live in Canada, so no one should be concerned ('cause essentially NO ONE can get a Firearms Acquisition Certificate, let alone a handgun permit)

Cal: bang...whizzzzzzz.... it ricocheted off the big toe on your right foot (1100ish kms is a helluva shot....;) ).

So do any think a "resurrection" of the single driver website could be arranged with James still running it?

stew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.