Driver Cut Out DXFs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I just began building my mFonkers out of solid oak, and I need to make a DXF file for the CNC router, to mill the driver cut out.

It occurred to me that someone here might already have a file I could use. If you can help me out, drop me an email:

davidblairross at gmail dot com

Thanks for your help, I think I will post some photos of my progress pretty soon.

David

planet10 said:
We certainly have the data in the CNC, but i don't know if it was ever a DXF file... Chris?

dave

Could be, but not in this case - these ones were written at the machine by the operator, using the console's program language

As it happens, this machine (Morbidelli 600KL) is of Italian manufacture, (oh my yes, this makes service and parts acquisition tonnes of fun) and the programs can originate from either of 2 CAD sources - DXF files or Drillmate (for custom parametric patterns), which are then converted to native machine code by ASPAN, then transfered on the network.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.