Feastrex Fun

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Here's a copy of the 1M response showing the broken out response
of the woofer and D9nf in the baffle. While the apparent acoustic
crossover is about 180 Hz, this also reflects the baffle rolloff on
the D9nf and the rising characteristic of the woofer in that range.

And a little floor bounce thrown in for good measure...

Attachments

• 06 feastrex d9nf 1m 5khz 100-100 xvr.gif
    06 feastrex d9nf 1m 5khz 100-100 xvr.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 2,353
---{My 10 year old is into Spyro Gyra. Whenever I ask him what he's listening to on his iPod it's this band... or The Who}---

Sounds like your 10 year old and I share similiar musical tastes! I love The Who and still remember to this day seeing them do the Tommy Concert in Hartford, Conn at the Bushnell Theater!
http://www.bushnell.org/

The Bushnell is fairly small and believe it or not the concert wasn't even sold out! IIRC I was 15, I remember hitchhiking there and back and seeing one of the greatest concerts ever! I also saw Jimi Hendricks, The Supreme's and Arther Brown at the bushnell.

The one and only
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Re: Nelson,

tryonziess said:
Do you ever have any garage sales for the old prototypes you do not use anymore. A Pass Labs or Nelson flea market would be a real nice find.

I have often wished for such a thing, as my warehouse tends to get
filled.

The problem is transport, and I don't see an easy way around that,
and I don't have the time to pack this stuff up and deal with shipping,
much less warranty or other hassles.

:no:

Hm. You could host a 1 time only, no warrantee, warehouse clearance and make some noise about it. If you're truly looking for room and not revenue, you could price things really low, and invite the public to pass on a 1 time, saturday, basis. I'm sure you could scrounge up some audiophiles if you beat the drums online a few places, and clear up some space and make some cash. A Pass garage sale, I'd drive quite a ways for.

Badman,

I just drove through Tustin on the way to San Clemente to pick up parts.

Someone would have to have a powerful desire for parts to come up to Foresthill from So Cal.

Suggest you come up to Burning Amp in the fall... San Francisco is pretty nice that time of year.... and a bit closer.

Cyclotronguy

Nelson, If you are serious I would travel from the east coast out there for a once in a lifetime garage sale. Cash and carry. No shipping hassles.
You could have a bar-b-que and we could sample the new line of goods. Heck give some of the proceeds to charity. It would be a real good time.
I for one would like to see some of the wizards old toys. They say your warehouse is like the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark. Serious toys for big kids. Have a nice day Tad

cyclotronguy said:
Badman,

I just drove through Tustin on the way to San Clemente to pick up parts.

Someone would have to have a powerful desire for parts to come up to Foresthill from So Cal.

Suggest you come up to Burning Amp in the fall... San Francisco is pretty nice that time of year.... and a bit closer.

Cyclotronguy

We'll have to see. I may well be doing some articles on DIY for an online mag. Have to confirm, but could be good excuse to haul on up there.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.