Tumor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Godzilla said:
Tube came out of my nose/head this morning. Today i get soup and other liguids

I feel like a million bucks!

Godzilla
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Attachments

• beer100px-masskrug.jpg
    beer100px-masskrug.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 265
To Jeff...

Never posted here before, just a lot of reading... and only now I came across this thread, read it all in a flash.

I never met you in person, but I wrote to you some weeks ago, after visiting your site, asking for some BIB infos. I got back the nicest reply one can hope: friendly, helpful and kind.

Reading the thread I saw that a lot of people cares for you, and what a wonderful community this is.

I am really happy you everything went all right. I hope recovery will be full and fast.

All the very best,

Guido

and what a wonderful community this is.

We have been a unit for many years. We have progressed together. TCs passing occured , we are human and it happens. We care about the involvement, regardless of the input, as its all about the achievment. I faced lung cancer earlier, but i believe that my commentents to this forum (and other engineering forums) helped me survive. PPl cared and that helped.

If we have a reason to live we will try. If we dont, we wont.

ron

Joined 2006
Paid Member
ronc said:
and what a wonderful community this is. If we have a reason to live we will try. If we dont, we wont. ron

I figure that if I get to stay around for as long as I'm working on my next great audio project then I'm gonna be around for a long ------- loooong time!!! I still have all of the major amp designs to work through (hmmm Nelsons stuff -- or GR's latest thing? Still want to try one of those amps from Carlos & Nordic. Andrew T. & John Curl ... and then ZenMod has some cool stuff that I need to get around to.) Speakers to make!!! Crossovers to wire - or program. Cables to freeze!!! Blood to sell so I can afford all this stuff!!!! ;)

Get well Jeff ----- we need your help and advice!!

Home recovering!

Home recovering!

I slept at home last night and got a full night sleep! The usual routine was at 11pm a nurse would take blood pressure and temp. I would try to get some sleep. At 3am another nurse (i called her the vampire in the night) would wake me to take blood. At 6am about 5 doctors would come in to examine me. Broken sleep at best over the last two weeks. Last night was great. Still feel pain - like an 8 foot long log was pulled back and swung into my chest - but the diameter of the log gets smaller each day. Right now i am nursing an opening at the top of my wound - about an inch and a half opened up and must remain open until healing, it oozes fluid - so my wife is all grossed out by it. I can probably hide 5 or 6 dimes inside it. But the doctors say to treat it like a scrape on the knee. Otherwise, i am eating what i want and walking around like normal, just slower. No excercise other than walking.

So many thanks to everyone on this forum! I really looked forward to reading the posts every day and felt a part of this community. It felt nice and I really appreciate it. I expect to continue to get better and recover fully. With all of your help, I kicked that tumor's ***!

Godzilla

Joined 2003
Paid Member
It's working both ways.
We all (I think I may speak for the great majority) enjoy reading your ever optimistic posts and are eager to follow the progress you make.
You clearly benefited from the support of this community.
This is a great medium and we can hardly imagine living without it.

/Hugo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.