Big Line Array with Jordan JX92S

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I truly doubt that there are many Jordan line arrays out there. And if there were they would probably drive a Bently or the like and know the Kenedys personally ( i wouldnt brag about that).

The only reasonable array i can conceive of ( not counting Jims floor to roof array and sitting in the Fresnel zone) is a focused array. There you could get away with 4 drivers.

ron

The current issue of HiFi News reviews the Aurousal speaker and doubles up to provide a (rather widely spaced) pair of JX92s per side. The reviewer didn't find any real benefits apart from available volume.

For a Jordan array, the best route is the JXR6 (when EAD get it back into production) which has been designed for this purpose.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
I could have cobbled something together when I had 100 drivers sitting in my basement ;) but alas they are almost all gone. Regardless, I would have to agree with stokessd.

The JXR6 would be a good candidate but it probably won't be cheap either.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.