Forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
in the past few weeks,

my posts were deleted,
without any information.

Is that a forum rule?

May be there is no info needed,
or it reduce the money of a few members.

I thought this forum is without comercial interest,
and for free info, why do you delete post
without telling about.

first idea a DIY mafia ;-))?

I doubt there's a diy mafia. Anything's possible of course, but I haven't seen any horse-heads recently. Not, at least, those which have been detached from the rest of the horse of course. ;)

If a post is removed, it's because it has broken one of the forum rules. As far as I know, the poster is usually informed the first time this happens, but if they continue to break whatever rule it happens to be, then they will not usually be informed.

Not, at least, those which have been detached from the rest of the horse of course

Scott, such a way with words! LOL

I picture a DIY Mafia as a buncha (<tech term) geeks sitting around fondling their science calculators (OH NO !, thats a group of engineers).

ron

As AN add on: Horst its not what you state, its how you state it. We are all adults ( well leaves me out) and fairly educated. If you talk down to somebody they will respond with a given resentment. This resentment is noticed by the admin. And if you dont believe what i am saying i will take my toys and go home.

don't you mean slide rules?

Hay! i was a member of the silde rule club,physics club and math club in HS( i had no life until college,then all hell broke lose). In the statement of a recent movie " if you can find a better geek then please do it".

ron

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.