Seas Exotic Pricing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
"Exotic " says it's all. Can't be cheap :) besides it's only $830 each not $930. By the time you're done with Cheap and cheerful drivers and spent few hundred + $$, plus many hrs of "labor of love" why not to do some lawn moving for neighbours ,additional burger flippings, save and buy "real contender" ?
Personally I'd like to see someone developing 2-way with SEas exotic woofer tweeter ,something that will rival $7k Audio Note speaker kit 4 with similar drivers (also build by Seas I think). And before you all jump on me I did a lot of side jobs to buy all TAD drivers for my horns. I'm not into FR drivers but I do love JBL LE8 driver and when you see how it is build with sonics in par ,you understand that it comes with a price if it is manufactured in civilized country.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.