Coral 8A-40

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi scottmoose,

I am trying to find the TSP for a week now and I can not even find the 8A-40 among all corals mentioned on the Web except at diyparadise. Yeo told me to use the data of the Flat 6 and I have only been successful in finding the TSP for the flat 6II.

Coral Flat 6 II :
Re=7,5 Ohm
30Watt
SPL=92dB
Fres=67Hz
Qms=6,9
Qes0,54
Qts=0,50
Vas=37,6 Liter

I think I will need to find someone who can measure the tsp of the 8A-40 to be accurate. I was hoping someone had already done just that.

Friendly regards

Leon

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the late reply, I have not found or measured the T/S parameters yet. seems to be less simple as it sounds. I am planning on building a cabinet as proposed by coral for the flat 6beta. According to a few people that should come close. I can not find a cabinet proposal for the 8a-40. Coral does not even mention these chassis.

Bonjour Olivier,

Helas, I am located in the "Gard" and going up to paris to have some chassis measured will have to wait until the occasion arises. I will try to find an equivalent store in nimes, montpellier or avignon although I doubt there is any.

Friendly regards

Leon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.