BSC problems

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Following the advice of the great minds of this board I have begun building the BSC for my ML TQWT. This the first soldering/electronics stuff i've ever done so please bear with me -

using this diagram thingy -
http://www.quarter-wave.com/Project02/Parts_List.pdf

i have split the positive line and soldered in both the inductor and the resistor. the diagram then shows the line continuing onto the driver, but splitting in the middle to a resistor and a capacitor which is split off the negative line as well. i don't understand this at all!

do i have to split the negative line? how do i connect both the lines to driver as well as the resistor and capacitor?

I apologize if my questions don't make any sense, I'm a little over my head here! any advice would be appreciated. and explanations in very plain english. and huge simplistic diagrams in plain english. but I'll take anything I can get

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.