AER loudspeaker manufacture

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have heard some that were purchased from BD design, they were my introduction to fullrange speakers. Response to at least 19kHz. Incredible high end detail. Sweet spot is about a 1 foot cube at 10 feet away, I remember crouching in the chair for the best sound. Incredible sounding speakers, they had a high quality source, regular goosebumps and it almost brought you to tears with some music.

Here is one of the actual drivers I listened to.

Attachments

• bdaermk1.jpg
    bdaermk1.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 416
Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
It only says that he will tell people to order the needed drivers directly from Filip Keller ... to me it looks like a further acknowledgement of FilipKeller and in this proces he may actually loose a little profit as well
If he wanted to shift to Lowther he would just do that and not being bothered with this matter
His problem is that when he advertise fore AER, he actually advertise fore both AER brands ... one getting it fore free ... kind of like taking in a "Trojan horse" ... quite a bit of a jam he is in

From BD forum :D

Lowther will be back here again... (News)

posted by Bert Homepage E-mail, Netherlands, 21.09.07, 12:31

...which is good news to me and you'll. :yes:

In the past I was forced to stop with Lowther as being a reseller for AER drive units. Lowther England never accepted this and forced me to choose between AER and their drive units.

As I do not like to be forced to sell or not to sell things because other people tell me made the choice easy and therefore I stopped selling Lowther drive units.

You all know by now that I do not represent AER drive units anymore which makes the way free to resell and work with Lowther drive units again.

I will add the Lowther page next week under the drive units section and explore them again. I haven't heard or seen any Lowther drive unit here for the past 5 years! Something must have changed during that time... :grin:

Bert

aer x aer

i don't know details, but i heard that ines adler worked as personal secretary ore something similar with filip keller, and had access to all insights. At this time, it seems that she asked for copyright of the name aer, etc. and got all the knowledge how to make these drivers. then , she split with filip, took all her knowledge with her, and started her own company. if all this is true, then this is very unserious business behaviour. Once she also cracked into Bert's Forum, took all email adresses , registred at Bert's Forum, and start to send spam emails....
i believe that Filip is the victim of all this. and that his speakers are the tru ones.

Angelo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.