Go flea market!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think we should stop this skiting about bargains and flea markets. With this and the Heils mentioned elswhere, a worldwide epidemic of depression could occur.

Honestly, good luck to the bargain hunters. It's even better when the goodies are gotten by people who'll put them to good use.

Yes, it was a good deal.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Geoff H said:
Dave, those CADs must be good value. Sounds like you paid for the brushes, and he tossed in the TD160. Hope you paid the freight.

She tossed in... yea that is what i figured, $4 for a pair of good brushes is a good deal... A CAD used to be pretty close to an AUD, but i'm not sure how the price of oil has affected that.

dave

:D

I found this amazing deal before, not in flea market:

OPA637-B SMD
15 singapore cents each (around USD 8-10 cents)
around 100 Pcs total.

The store who have it have no idea what this stuff is, and nobody is asking for it (order mistake ? ).

But I mislocated them somewhere in my home in Indonesia though. Or someone stole it......:smash:

I will check when I go back to Indonesia next Chinese new year.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.