How many posts?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

I am more of a reader than a writer, to put it mildly. Even though I've been here since 2005, I only have 4 posts to my credit. This didn't bother me until today, when I tried to e-mail someone... :( Soooo, how many posts does it take to become 'unmoderated'? I don't feel like posting just to rack up the points. TIA - ardo.

Cal Weldon said:
Not familiar with a 60 second rule. Can you explain more fully what is happening?
I quickly sent off a second post to another thread and as Magura said the Forum software rejected the second post.

I can understand the 60second rule to prevent inadvertant double posting, but is it necessary for different posts to different threads?

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
OK gotcha, that 60 second rule. I think it has to do with the old and slow software and the fact we don't want it overloaded by just one person. That and the fact that we don't believe anyone here is smart enough to have produced a decent post within 60 seconds. Oh wait, it's April 2nd. Never mind. ;)

Perhaps the new software, due to come online before 2010 will look after that. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

netlist[/i] Not anymore and thanks very much for donating. [/QUOTE] Thank you as well... Finding lots of great info on this site. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by peranders said:
<snip> but in the same time "less must be better" is something that many people believe in just because "more must be worse". [/B]

Guess for this I'm in the less is better camp... I've used "cfcubed" at several forums & have yet to set an avatar/icon for any of them:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.