Ignore list

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SvErD said:

I'm having the same problem. I can't see Mark Guldbrandsen's posts in the 12B4A vs GG thread. If I click on the link you provided I get an empty list(as it should be, I've never put anyone on it).

regards

My problem too -exactly!
And i have never put Mark on the ignore list!

To elaborate - i can read the post if I choose, but Mark is now listed as Guest...????

anatech said:
Mark posted while he was not logged in. He is therefore listed as a guest.

-Chris

This is what comes up in the start of that thread:

Guest Post #1 This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

Guest Post #2 This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

Guest Post #3 This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

I can read all the other posts except for Mark's.

Chris,
Mark signed in. His posts are not showing, nor his photos.
How many other regulars is this happening to?
And you say click here? Nothing is active.

Mark is concerned as he is in the midst of mailing out a large group order of Krell Klone boards. You, or another moderator needs to contact him.
Sincerely,
Lyndon

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Lyndon,
My reference was to click the "here" when you see this ...

Guest Post #1 This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Not the [here] in my response. This will show Mark's post.

Anyway, we are working on trying to solve the problem with his posts. I do not know if anything can be done so I posted the "workaround". The fact that Mark was affected is a random event and I am sure other members must have been affected in a similar way.

To the best of my knowledge, Mark's profile has been corrected. If Mark wishes, he can copy each post and repost them.

-Chris

anatech said:
To the best of my knowledge, Mark's profile has been corrected. If Mark wishes, he can copy each post and repost them.

No need. I linked his previous posts to his account when I repaired it.

A note to any others who are suffering the same problem. I cannot fix this unless you contact me. Please send an email to webmaster@diyaudio.com with details of the problem you are experiencing and I will attempt to get things fixed in a timely fashion.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.