can't email members????

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have posted 3 times and i still can not email a member (because i am "under moderation").There seems to be one member that could maybe help me out , but i STILL cannot email him. How many fluff posts do i have to post??? I guess i could just start flooding the forum with useless posts so i can gain access to be able to email a member. It kind of seems that's how the moderator wants it.
It is ridiculous.I joined the forum,wrote my "introduction" and made multiple posts.Why make it so hard? Seriously, it's a bit much. This is starting to seem like another dead end.......

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi dial,
We try to get a feel for a member before we "turn them loose" in the forums. I know you are anxious, but that member could just as easily PM you back or reply after your post.

I haven't seen your request for help, but I'll have a look around.

-Chris

I have posted twice in the digital forum.The person i am trying to get ahold of has not posted in over a year and i really need his or her help.How many times do i have to post to be able to email him/her? I already asked the question i have to ask.What is the problem?
I don't have alot of time to research my broken cd-302(which i got completely ripped off on) anymore,i have already spent many hours researching it
and it is taking up valuable space in my studio.I need to figure out if i can fix it, or if i will scrap it for the enclosures.
Why will you not let me email him/her? I really do not understand...
I also don't understand why this person did not leave any links or actual info on the cd-302 modifications/repairs that he or she has talked about in various forums.I have never had a problem with a forum before , this is strange.

Hugo,
I have also made multible postings, donations, over that past weeks to no avail. I sent a email to contact us, explaining my re-addiction to audio, and the re-cycled equipment providing me with so much joy, no reply. I realize people are busy, but some reply would be nice. I am interested in emailing others to purchase LU1014, ZenV9 boards if avail, etc.

Scott

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.