Administrator - Attention Please

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
From this afternoon, when I try to open a thread from the email notification, I get:-

403 Forbidden

You don't have permission to access/forum/showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered when rtying to use an ErrorDEocument to handle the request.

Please see what is happening and let me know. I can access diyaudio.com and open threads!!

Thanks

Fred Mak

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Hi,

From this afternoon, when I try to open a thread from the email notification, I get:-

Happened to me too with the first e-mail notification I received and clicked this afternoon.

I than opened the diyaudio homepage and all works well since...

However, what I have noticed since the move to the new server is that the homepage no longer refreshes automatically whenever I return there to get an overview.

In order for it to update I now need to click the refresh button of my browser.

Just letting you know.:)

Cheers,;)

I also get this message ...

You don't have permission to access /forums/forumdisplay.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

For me to get in the site, I have to first go to: www.diyaudio.com/forums/

There is something about ".php" that I need to remove/erase first from the web link before I can get in.

You don't have permission to access /forums/forumdisplay.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

For me to get in the site, I have to first go to: www.diyaudio.com/forums/

There is something about ".php" that I need to remove/erase first from the web link before I can get in. [/B][/QUOTE]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Do we now have a solution; it's getting difficult to access emailed replires.

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.