Missing security token

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm still having trouble uploading pictures. I've tried the suggestions you sent me with no luck. Two different computers, logging out, leaving page, returning, logging in, only one page visited, FireFox, cookies, etc. I have been uploading pictures for years with no problem. I'm at a loss of what to do next?

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
As you say it is on two PC's then the only thing I could suggest would be a router reboot and for you to switch one PC to using either Google DNS or Open DNS as a test.

If you search for 'Use Google DNS' plus your operating system then you will find instructions... it takes just seconds to switch as a test.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
This is really quite strange (as Mooly has said), if it persists across multiple browsers and computers. Sounds like possibly very aggressive ISP caching / proxying? If you found a solution please post and let us know what fixed it. Perhaps try tethering through your phone.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.