Only 20 titles displayed on front page.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Nigel. That is quite strange. Please try clearing your cookies. It's possible it's a HTTP/HTTPS cookie related thing, or something to do with our changed domain / CDN pattern. Once you've cleared your cookies (for *diyaudio.com and *dastatic.com) let me know if the problem persists. If after that it's "only you" having the problem (unlikely), then it could possibly be related to your ISP doing some over zealous caching. In that case, you could try tethering to a different ISP (say sharing wifi on your phone, from your mobile phone connection, if it's a different company) and seeing if you get a different experience.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi Nigel. That is quite strange. Please try clearing your cookies. It's possible it's a HTTP/HTTPS cookie related thing, or something to do with our changed domain / CDN pattern. Once you've cleared your cookies (for *diyaudio.com and *dastatic.com) let me know if the problem persists. If after that it's "only you" having the problem (unlikely), then it could possibly be related to your ISP doing some over zealous caching. In that case, you could try tethering to a different ISP (say sharing wifi on your phone, from your mobile phone connection, if it's a different company) and seeing if you get a different experience.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Even though the default says 20, it's always been 40 and I think this is the only place to set that number isn't it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 9.33.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 9.33.05 AM.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 50
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
The good news is that if you're still having the same problem on all 3 browsers, and you're the only person having this problem, it's clear that something common to all 3 browsers is the problem:

• Computer
  • Common installed extensions in all 3 browsers
  • Software installed on that computer that purports to "help" you in some way / speed things up / antivirus / etc
  • The internet connection
  • The ISP

The solution lies in changing some of these variables. I would first see if you can change the ISP / Internet connection by tethering to your phone as ISP caching is an obvious one. Then look for common browser extensions as they should be easy to identify (and you can probably restart your browser without any extensions, to test). Then it's down to the operating system or programs that interfere / "help" with internet data input / output, malware checkers and antivirus etc which can be turned off for a moment to see the effect.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.