Private message limits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It isn't clear to me whether 'topping up' my donation (say, with another $10) would 'boost' me to the $20 level, or whether I'd need to make a 'fresh' donation at the higher level to get the benefits.
I interpreted your question as addressing this point, but I may have read it incorrectly.
its the exact thing I was asking about...You put it easily that can be understood by anyone, I am somewhat lame with English..

I have contacted HO to confirm the donation and update your PM count manually.
Thanks Cal.. appreciate it a lot.

reg
Prasi

I'm still curious about the 'topping up' question - can I raise my benefit to a higher level by donating the difference between my present level (in $) and the higher level?

Exactly the situation I am in. My last donation was in dec2016 and present one a couple of days ago.
So effectively it can be considered as a top up.
Or is it that donations are considered per calender year? Like 2 donations in 2017 can be considered for top up?
Just would like to get clarity, as I need a bigger mail box asap.

Last edited:
It's hard to believe that a donation in December 2016 would be considered 'beyond a year' ...don't the donations run for a year from the date of the contribution???

If the donation is just for the (calendar) year in which it is made, it would be unwise to donate at any time except Jan or perhaps Feb, no???

Looks like it works best if you send the receipt to me or better, to contact HO ('contact us' link at the bottom of the page) attn: Elena so she can confirm and then do the increase for you.

Really?:eek:
Very low-tech....
I'll give it a day or two and if I don't see an increase in my Inbox size, I'll follow up.
Thanks for your time on this stuff, Cal (and 'management').:)

EDIT: Just checked and my Inbox size is increased.
Just to be clear, this wasn't a 'top up' like Prasi's, I sent $20 since I think my previous $10 donation was about to reach the 12 month point fairly soon anyway.
Perhaps for the special case of a $10 + later $10 top up, the contact email would be necessary, as Cal suggests.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.