Marantz CD63/67 topic finally too big to display?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I recently posted a reply to user Henryyyy on page 2100 of this topic (Digital Source, Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list), post #20996 - since then I've had an email notifying me that he's replied to that post and the text of that reply but when I log in I can't see his reply or any page higher than 2100. Has this topic finally become so huge that it's crashed the system?

I've tried accessing this a few times over the last couple of days and via IE as well as Firefox, same result each time so I don't think it's an issue at my end or browser related, thanks.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
The page you see depends on how many posts you have set to display 'per page' in your user control panel.

Post #20996 (yours ;)) is currently the latest one. Henryyyy has deleted his reply that followed yours.

It does sometimes happen that you can't browse past a certain point in a thread but the reason for that is usually a corrupt file in your browser temp files. A quick browser clean to delete all temporary files always fixes that.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.