No notification emails #2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I also stopped receiving notifications of replies. There was a brief period that gmail told people my email address was not valid, I'm guessing that triggered a "do not use" and killed notifications.

Mods, please reset me back among the living. Thanks.

Bob

Yes, Mooly, no thread notifications of any kind.

Thought of that, Cal. ;) Had tried that a while back. Yesterday I switched to daily summary and replied to some new threads. Still no notifications.

Is there any other place to change notifications?

I vaguely remember something about if your email gets returned the system stops sending messages to you. That's why I thought there was something in the controls that would allow you to turn me back on. May have been the old software, though.

I'm going to try changing my email address and see what happens.

Last edited:
In Browsing Options in your profile.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-18 at 10.43.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-18 at 10.43.28 AM.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 63
Cal, your options look very different from anything I've seen here. My setting for email notifications looks like the attached. Setting is found under 'User CP' > 'Edit Options' > scroll to the 'Messaging & Notifications' pane.

Attachments

• Email Notification.png
    Email Notification.png
    214.9 KB · Views: 67
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.