Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody understand this nonsense?

Attachments

• nonsense.png
    nonsense.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 398
Got same warning on FireFox running on Fedora...:confused:

I was right in the middle of 136 pages, reading about XMOS USB to I2S converter and when I clicked next page the screen went RED and I was like WTF:eek::D

So, is this realy a treat to my computer while I am reading topic full of knowledge or what?:eek::p:D
Best regards

EDIT: I noticed that pages took more time to load than before...

Last edited:
I got the same thing, both using Google to search for a topic, and also on a thread tab that I never closed, but just refreshed to show new replies.

It could be due to bad code in an ad, but my money is on some idiot reporting the whole site as part of a x-mas eve prank. Given the timing, it'll be the end of the week before they fix it.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Using the latest Firefox, and Chrome, I don't see any warnings come up. However, I have checked with Google Webmaster Tools and it looks like the problem stems from an image someone posted in a 2010 post.

The image was hosted from a remote site (img3.tinypic.xxxx - I have replaced the domain extension with xxxx), which has been hijacked recently. The thread (it was very short) has now been removed.

I'm going through the process of getting Google to re-scan.

My own site once was reported as bad, after I inserted on a forum a nice picture of Atlantis hotel in Dubai. It turned out, all links to that site caused such reports. Conclusion: it is very dumb and disturbing feature that can cause loss of audience by innocent sites. Google is a great company, very innovative, but some features sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.