Searching for attachments? [ANSWERED]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is there a way to execute site and thread searches which return only those results containing embedded graphic attachments, such as schematic images? :scratch1:

The search criteria itself would still be regarding the text of the post title or body, but I want to restrict the displayed results to only those posts also containing a schematic graphic.

Last edited:
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I have not been able to get attachments in a search. If I search *.jpg, *.gif, *.png then the search will return posts where images are posted inline. But not attached images.

Maybe this is something we can add in a future upgrade. If any one knows of a way to do it on the current forum software, please let us know.

I have not been able to get attachments in a search. If I search *.jpg, *.gif, *.png then the search will return posts where images are posted inline. But not attached images.

Maybe this is something we can add in a future upgrade. If any one knows of a way to do it on the current forum software, please let us know.

How do you add inline images? I know how to attach them, but had no luck adding them in the body of a post.

Edit: When I use the 'insert image' it wants a URL address.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.