Go Back   Home > Forums > Site > Forum Problems

Forum Problems If there is a forum related problem please leave a message here so an Admin will see it.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd October 2012, 10:49 AM   #11
diyAudio Member

I don't believe anyone is trying to break into my broadband wireless, somebody would have to be well inside my property boundary to do this. Theoretically it's possible with mega powerful equipment.....no, it's an issue with the router which gets triggered by a combination of this site and Chrome. IE is doing fine, which is unusual!
Old 22nd October 2012, 02:00 PM   #12
diyAudio Member

hi,clivetjm
Then it's possible it's router settings,maybe try changing the speed of the connections,
good luck!I got mine fixed after changing speeds and channels,I also centrally located it and it's near the ceiling.
Regards,
NS
Old 22nd October 2012, 02:05 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noSmoking View Post
hi,clivetjm
Then it's possible it's router settings,maybe try changing the speed of the connections,
good luck!I got mine fixed after changing speeds and channels,I also centrally located it and it's near the ceiling.
Regards,
NS
Until I can be bothered to track down the setting to change the easist fix it to access this just site via IE. The channel it uses is ok, I've checked with inSSIDer. I have great stabiliy if I do this, Chrome is fine for all my other personal and work sites.
Old 25th October 2012, 08:32 AM   #14
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clivetjm View Post
Until I can be bothered to track down the setting to change the easist fix it to access this just site via IE. The channel it uses is ok, I've checked with inSSIDer. I have great stabiliy if I do this, Chrome is fine for all my other personal and work sites.
Ohh, make that "Until I can be bothered to track down the router setting to change the easist fix it is to access this site via IE".

3 days on, no resets. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this site, it seems to be Chrome and my router in combination that that don't approve of it.

Hide this!Advertise here!