I am Blocked from diy audio store

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Today, I accessed diy audio store and got the following message:

ncc, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3. If you have just registered but have not yet replied to the confirmation email we sent you, you may also see this message because you may not have the privileges to view this page until you confirm your email address. Check your spam folder, and try a different email address if you are using a @yahoo email address - they love to block mail from us.

I don't know why because:
- I'm a registered member from 2006 and used to access the store previously.
- I don't know if I need some "special privileges" in order to access the store? :confused:
(note: i'm not a banned member nor did I edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system)

Could someone explain the situation for me?

Thanks a lot!

I get the same message if I click the link that shows up under 'Swag' now. I think that is new, I hadn't seen it before. In fact that link only shows when you browse http://www.diyaudio.com/index.php and scroll to the section for "Commercial Sector" under the recent forum posts. Attached image of the link I'm talking about.

The link in there is - http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/diyaudio-store/

The link at top of page works as expected - Home Page

Attachments

• diyAudio.png
    diyAudio.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 121
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hmmm I hadn't seen that before but it looks like it is actually a new forum for discussing the items in the store. Not ready for general release yet I suspect....

ncc what happens if you click the store link in the top menu bar?

Tony.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
It's a discussion forum for support of store products that we set up launch of that forum has been delayed and we have (apparently) been too lazy to comment out the HTML on the template! I will remove it until we launch the area.

Sorry for the confusion.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.