uploading photos from android

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I can't seem to crack an easy way of uploading an image from an android phone directly.I know I could go and transfer the image to the laptop etc etc.... but there must be some easy way to do this directly.

The manage attachments dialog won't work.... and while I could use flickr or something, I think its better to actually load the image to the post so that it stays on the forum?

Any pointers greatly appreciated!!

Fran

I downloaded the app - and yes, it can resize a photo. However, thats not what I was after.....

Here's what happens: I click reply to a post, and click go advanced. Type in whatever text as normal. Then say I want to upload a pic I just took with the phone... so I know that this is in the DCIM folder on the phone. So I click on manage attachments, a pop-up window opens, but when I press on one of the choose file buttons, nothing happens.

More frustratingly, say I go and upload a photo to my flickr account. There is no way on the flickr app to get the html code so you can link to the image....

Maybe I need to try dolphin browser or something, that might work...... just that all my bookmarks etc etc are all via the standard browser.

Fran

I don't have any experience with that phone unfortunately. When I hit the browse button I get a list of options from which I can choose what folder I want to upload photos from. I usually choose reduce photo then gallery from there. But if you are not able to get a response from hitting browse you have another issue. Have you tried changing any media settings?

Working perfect in dolphin browser.... Thanks all! Example pic attached....

Attachments

• IMAG0190.jpg
    IMAG0190.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 38
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.