unable to add attachments in first post edit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there guys, in all i love the new first post perpetual edit feature, its really great! It is particularly useful for group buy/build//instructional threads. however there is a bug; at least i think its a bug, in that as the thread starter i can happily now edit and add text as i see fit, as new info comes about, but it does not allow attachments to be added in subsequent posts, only the first time you make the post.

I started a build and impressions thread for 'the wire' headphone amps last night and made a post as a bit of a placeholder as i wanted to get it going, but did not have the photos ready. I had planned to add pics as my build progressed, to illustrate my build and my methods to others, but i went to add the pics and couldnt. Happily i was able to post them through Cal Weldon by sending them to him, but they are just the first round and the build is nowhere near finished.

I would like to continue to add pics as they become available in the first post rather than making a nw post anytime i have new pics. is there any way this feature could be made available?

thanks guys, love your work!

Jeremy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.