Forum? What forum?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi There,
First problem.
There seems to be a problem with which forum a given topic is in. I can usually figure out where to start, but then the subject of conversation drifts. For example, in discussing my proposed power supply, someone eventually wants to know what it is for. My amp, of course. So I start a new thread under chip amps. But then someone else recommends a change that was already covered in the power supply thread. Is there a way to combine these threads? Or at least cross-reference them?

Second problem.
I see a lot of flags next to people's names. How does one do that?

Thanx
The Happy Hippy

For #2, click "User CP" - at the top, near the centre. Then click Edit Your Details. Scroll down, and you can choose a country - I think that will give you a flag.

For cross-referencing between threads, if you click on the post number (top right of each post), you can link to that post within the thread (the rest of the thread will be there to read, but it scrolls to the post you linked. Neat, huh?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.