adding thumbnails

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How do I add in thumbnails? I see how to attach files, but thumbnails ? I don't see how. I do see a button for inserting an image, but that requires a known url where the image is. Is that what I need to put in a thumb? My drawing is on my computer. I would have to first upload to some site that I don't have and then insert? Must be the insert image button isn't what I want.

HI Chartal.
Thanks for responding. I am able to do uploads as attachments, have done that in the past. What I am referring to is the thumbnails that I see on some folks' posts. When you mouse over a zoom appears and when done you can unzoom. That's what I would like to be able to do. I did a search on thumbnails came up empty. Maybe I'll need to pm someone how does it.

OK I just uploaded a .gif as an attachment as I normally do. Let's see. OMG! Maybe all I've ever uploaded was text???? Hmm, don't recall that. Sorry to bother.

Attachments

• thor-dst1.gif
    thor-dst1.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 81
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.