Features Wishlist

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Kudos, Yeah, junp up and down and say Yes, Yes, Yes :)

I can't count the number of times i've pushed post and came into the "Server Maintence" page, and then have to go redo the post.

Just now, same page but with an added bit, it saved the post and a little button came on when it was OK to post it.

The 30 sec bit didn't work, but usually i'm too impatient to wait

Thanx Jason

Now if we could get a column of flags in the members list... (like we had in the old forum)

dave

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Kudos, Yeah, junp up and down and say Yes, Yes, Yes :)

I can't count the number of times i've pushed post and came into the "Server Maintence" page, and then have to go redo the post.

Just now, same page but with an added bit, it saved the post and a little button came on when it was OK to post it.

The 30 sec bit didn't work, but usually i'm too impatient to wait

Thanx Jason

Now if we could get a column of flags in the members list... (like we had in the old forum)

dave

Thanks Dave, I just dropped that in. I can only apologize for taking so long to implement this, as I am sure it has been the cause of many very frustrated lost posts... there is some javascript that does the page refresh, it might not be mac happy (it was actually refreshing every 60 seconds despite saying 30, if that could have been the culprit)...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.