missing instant emails from thread subscriptions - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Site > Forum Problems

Forum Problems If there is a forum related problem please leave a message here so an Admin will see it.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
View Poll Results: Do you receive all the instant emails from your subscribed threads?
Yes 0 0%
No 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20th December 2010, 02:27 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default missing instant emails from thread subscriptions

I've noticed that instant notification emails from my threads subscriptions are sporadic at best.

I posted an item for sale and never received instant email notice of replies. It wasn't until a year later when I looked back at the thread, that I realized I actually had people interested in the item I was selling.

Yes, I've checked to ensure that the threads are listed in my subscribed thread list and configured for instant email notification. Deleting and re-subscribing doesn't seem to change anything. Messages are not going into my spam. Please help!

I'll turn this thread into a poll so we can see if others are also experiencing this issue.

Hide this!Advertise here!