Could a mod please get in touch?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Could a moderator please get in touch with me? I'm having trouble communicating with another member who took cash off me several times going back to February, for some work he was going to do, but nothing has ever arrived. I've tried email channels repeatedly, and am now coming back to this board where we first made contact.

I see he's busy promoting what he'd doing both here and on ebay. The last thing I want to do is to trash him publicly in an effectively indelible way (not least - I'd never see my kit then!) but he seems to have reputation here so perhaps someone from the site has better contact details and could twist his arm a little.

All the work is supposed to have been completed many months ago, but the package (conveniently, not sent on a tracked service) never arrived, and mysteriously showed up again back at his place after I asked for a claim to be initiated. That was almost two months ago, but still nothing has been shipped.

Anyway if you can help me please, I would very much appreciate it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.