"Store" not working?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After logging on in the usual way, attempted to check if the F5 pcbs are available from the above "Store" but it refuses to accept my password, so assume either some new secret mechanism has been added or it just isn't working at present, yes?

Any clues? And, incidently, any F5 pcbs yet?

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi James,

The store has been down a few days while we move all our logistics over to a new logistics provider. You can look forward to same day handling with a great choice of shipping options, excellent rates shipping from US, and in the new year, great shipping rates from our European warehouse!

It should be up and running within 24 hours. And yes, we have lots of F5 PCBs!

Sorry for the delay..

Jason

Joined 2000
Paid Member
We're still sorting out some last minute problems with the store communicating properly with our warehouse in LA, and also enabling USPS International Express (presently you'll see just options for USPS First Class and UPS for international orders).

The actual store itself is now working fine though, and you can place orders, we'll just have to manually send your order to the warehouse. If you're desperate for boards, ignore the front page warning on the store and use the navigation links to the PCB Bank to go right ahead and order, and I'll make sure that your order is communicated to the warehouse within 24 hours to be dispatched.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Store isn't allowing orders for international addresses anymore, we're debugging with our logistics provider in regards to the issue and they have a few guys working on the problem as we speak. Hopefully we get through these teething issues within the day.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Should be ready to rumble now! Order away!

The last remaining problem is that we're only able to offer one type of international USPS service out of the three types they offer - "1st Class" (cheap, about $10, no tracking), "Priority" (faster, about $30, no tracking), and "Express" (faster, about $35, tracked).

Presently I have this set to "1st Class" as we all like to be frugal, but while we're working on enabling this, if you have a special need to use USPS Priority/Express just let us know and I'll manually put through an order for you.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.