posting..? contact..?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I posted a "hello to every one" in the Intro section after I joined. Latter that day I received an e-mail stating it had to be approved by a mod before it would be posted. 2 days later I see it was not approved. I know this not because I was "notified by the mod", but because others who signed up after I did, had thier " Hello " posted. So my questions are,..... How does one cantact a mod.? and Why was it not approved.?
If you take the time to read a post and make a determination of "yes" or "no", For approval, then notify the person. Dont leave them hanging, waitying to see. Also, state the reasons why. That way it can be corrected and re-posted.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Ross,

Welcome to the forums. Can't tell you what happened. This is the only post that is registered to you, no others. Did you perhaps join more than one forum or did you register under a different name?

Either way, your posts will still be moderated for at least the first five. It's a necessary evil that everyone goes through. Once clear of moderation you are free to post at will.

Thank you.

Hi Emile,

You have posted 4 times. Twice your posts were removed as they had a quote but no content of your own. Those are considered mistakes as there would have been no point in having done so, so they were removed by the mods.

They had a content of my own but the 'no-script' program I am running blocked added content.

Found that out by using quick reply, and that one gave me an error that the reply should have at least one charakter...

Adjusted the 'no-script' program....

Emile

Thank you Cal. I guess a quick "hello" to everyone here will work. Now Im off to the
"Help me Im retarded " section. That would be where I ask what most on this forum would consider a rookie/newbie question. Im hoping to get a very sympathetic and helpfull answer...:)
BC eh Cal..? On a racing forum I belong to, I have friends up in BC. being that i played for 28years, and from Detroit originaly. I'm a Wings fan. Iv'e been gettin an ear full all season long about how bad the Wings are this year, and how well the Nucks are playin. Any predictions.??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.