"token has expired?"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,
Just now I had to log in three times before being recognized. It DID say that I was logged on, but then brought me back to the log on box. Then after finally being logged on, I was informed that I could not complete a search because the "token had expired." Whats that? I still can't do a search.

Thanx
The Happy Hippy

posting

Hi there,
Just now I had to log in three times before being recognized. It DID say that I was logged on, but then brought me back to the log on box. Then after finally being logged on, I was informed that I could not complete a search because the "token had expired." Whats that? I still can't do a search.

Thanx
The Happy Hippy

I am having the same problem constantly, since installing IE 7.!!!!!! I just typed a 3 min reply, only to be told I couldnt. I was logged in.!!! guess we are not putting in enough tokens. cookies are cleared whenever we log out, or so the message says.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.