Unable to attach files

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

How do I attach files/photos?

I dont see any options to upload files/photos. While creating a new thread, under the "Additional Options" I do see "Attach Files" with text as "Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip". But there is no way to upload attachments.

Thanks in advance,
Goldy

Hi,

How do I attach files/photos?

I dont see any options to upload files/photos. While creating a new thread, under the "Additional Options" I do see "Attach Files" with text as "Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip". But there is no way to upload attachments.

Thanks in advance,
Goldy

If you are typing message under "quick Reply", then click button which says "Go Advanced". Then you will see a lot more options.

On the top row, just to the right of a smiley :), you will see a paperclip icon. click on it. A popup window will appear.

Under "Upload file from your computer" click button labeled "Browse". A file selection popup will appear. Select a file, then click on button labeled "Upload".

That's it.

Good luck :)

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Since you are starting a thread rather than replying, if you see Attach Files do you not see a button that reads Manage Attachments?

Hit it, then Browse, attach your file then hit Upload.

Like this:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2009-12-06 at 7.52.46 PM.png
    Screen shot 2009-12-06 at 7.52.46 PM.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Screen shot 2009-12-06 at 7.54.44 PM.png
    Screen shot 2009-12-06 at 7.54.44 PM.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 95
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.