And another thing...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is there any way to knowwhen one last made a donation? I'd kind of like to stick to a 12-month schedule - a goal reinforced by the fact that special donor privileges now last for 1 year - but, as a hopelessly disorganised person, can't remember on what occasion I last put money in.

Perhaps it could show up in the user profile? Indeed, perhaps it does and I just can't find it, in which case a gentle correction would suffice.

Thanks.

Aengus

Can you just add an event in the Calendar?

-Madden

Certainly, or even in my own calendar at home, and a jolly good idea for next time (assuming, of course, that I remember to do it). But that doesn't help for the last time, which was probably about 9 or 10 months ago - but who knows? Actually, the system presumably knows, since donor privileges are related to the date. So if the system could be convinced to share the information...

Regards.

Aengus

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.